Dr DK Das giving training to resident doctors at AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science).
Dr D K Das with Dr Chitranjan Singh Ranawat. Dr Ranawat is an Indian origin Orthpaedic Surgeon living in New York, USA. He is a winner of Padma Bhushan, which is one of the highest civilian honours of India. He has also authored over 200 papers on orthopaedics.
Dr D K Das performing total knee replacement.
About Dr D K Das
Dr. DK Das is one of the veteran Senior Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeons in New Delhi, India. With 16 years of experience in the arena of Orthpaedic Surgeries, he has earned expertise in management of pain and joint deformities.
Being one of the experienced Joint Replacement surgeons, he makes it assure that his patient start walking from the next day of his replacement surgery.
Dr DK Das has been serving patient from all over India and rest of the world. All his patients are very appreciative about his latest treatment procedure.
- Basic Medical Education: MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery)
- Compulsory One Year Rotatory Internship Training Programme
- Postgraduation / Specialization: MS Ortho (Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics) PGI Chandigarh
- Residency for 18 months in AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science), New Delhi
- 3 years Senior Residency from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital & Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement from Exeter, UK
- M.Ch. (Orthopaedics)
- Ram Mohan Lohia (Wellington Hospital)
- A.I.I.M.S. (All India Institute of Medical Science), New Delhi
- Kalawati Saran Hospital
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Suchaita Kriplani Hospital
Faculty / Guest Lectures
- September 2004
Current Concept in Arthroplasty organised by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science), New Delhi.
- April 2005
XXIV Annual Conference of North Zone Chapter of I.O.A.
- August 2005
Hip All Options – 2005 organised at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
- October 2005
DOA Hip Symposium organised by Chandiwala Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi.
- March 2011
5th Asia Pacific Hip & Knee Symposium, Stryker as a faculty in Hongkong.
- August 2011
The Recent Concept in Orthopaedics as a faculty in Singapore.
- October 2011
International CME on Arthritis as a faculty in Cape Town South Africa